What Can Signs Do for Your Business?
Signs perform 3 major communication functions for your business:
- They give information and directions
- They provide a format for Street advertising
- They build your image
Here's a quick questionnaire to help identify
what your signage needs are:
Consider the …Use of Your Sign:
- Are you...Directing, Informing or Selling?
- Will the display time be...Temporary or Permanent?
- Do you want to project an image that is...Professional, Sophisticated, Youthful, Fun or Other?
- Will it coordinate with your existing graphic advertising?
Consider….Your Target Audience:
- Who’s attention do you want to attract?
- How far will readers be from the sign?
- How long will they have - to read the sign?
- What special message do you want to communicate?
At Speedpro Signs Calgary, we'll assess your requirements and recommend the best possible signage solution for you - whether it’s to promote your event, inform potential customers of your business, build customer brand/loyalty or to influence customer’s buying trends.
For any business, the visual appearance of your company provides both a first and lasting impression. In most cases, it is exposed to thousands of potential and existing customers on a daily basis. Your company's name and logo appear as the focal point of your pride and most importantly your IMAGE.
Creating this image is the expertise Speedpro Signs brings to your signage program.